How do I go about it? I don't want to give too much away inadvertently so click the show button if you want to see my broad outline:
- Check your solved cube for how many are clock vs anticlock turning faces
- Aim to have the same number in the final solve
- Solve bottom face edges
- Solve equator edges - using the Edge piece series
- Orient top face edges using F U R U' R' F' or it's mirror (standard beginners method)
- Position top face edges - move correct edge to R, then use above alg, rotate clockwise and repeat. Then turn cube back and repeat x2 - May need to do variants of this - aim is to move edges around.
- Position corners using Corner piece series or EPSx3 - will need lots of setup moves
- Orient corners using EPSx2 followed by a turn of U and undo the EPSx2
- Phew! Wipe sweat from brow! Take a drink!